Monday 2 September 2013

Don't forget me!

Well my beautiful readers, this is an apology! I'm really sorry for the lack of posts so much has happened! Long story short I got a new flat and a new job in a matter of two days! It was mental, but now I am settled down and all moved in (Other than the eighty bags I really cannot be bothered to do) I shall start blogging again asap!

I have so many things to tell you all! Thanks for sticking by!

In the mean time, why don't you guys email  me? I love hearing ideas from you all, and you are all where I get my inspiration from! Got any problems? Gone through some thing mad and wonderful? Need some advice or if you just want to share a rant, drop me an email!

jacqui.brough94@googlemail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Readings!

Chann
Recent homeowner, business apprentice and happy blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment