Saturday 13 July 2013

Don't throw your toys out the pram!

Friends. We all have them, quite a few of them. Or if you are me, about three; But how do you make time for them all. Again this isn't me, I could probably count mine on one hand. I only like genuine people, and anyone false usually clashes with me. That and the fact that most people I meet are as dense as wood, and only see four seconds in front of their nose...right sorry rant over. Well my friend (Let's call her Lucinda...) has had a recent problem that has left her feeling guilty. Well first i'll tell you the situation. Basically she has had a friend for many years, she has known her for so long that they know eachother inside out, but her friend (Let's call her Mary...) has recently sparked up an argument that Lucinda isn't spending enough time with her, and she is spending way too much time with her new friend (Ermmm...Ethel. You never hear the name Ethel any more do you?). So Lucinda was sat ranting to me, that Mary is ditching her as a friend, which is making Lucinda feel guilty. Right! Well in my opinion Lucinda isn't in the wrong, she has two friends and is spending equal time with the both, but Mary is so used to not sharing her attention that she is throwing her toys out of the pram and crying at her mummy. I mean seriously girl! Ethel didn't take your lollipop she just took a lick. It just made me think, how many girls have sat on their beds feeling guilty that they aren't giving their original friends enough attention. Though, let me clarify, Ethel lives miles away, 2 hours exactly, and her friend Mary lives two minutes away. So they should see eachother all of the time right? Wrong! Mary threw her toys out of the pram, about something that she could fix! Am I wrong? What was that? Oh thanks you're funny too! But enough of this flirting! Back to the issue. Ladies, if you have many friends, someone is going to feel left out; but to throw a little jealousy fit? It's madness! Friends are friends for a reason! Just because they don't see you everyday, doesn't mean they don't love you any less! I have a friend who travelled for a whole year without communication with me, yet I knew that she was still my friend at the end of it. Oh and if she isn't after all that time? She isn't a decent friend! So, my advice to you Mary, and to any of you ladies out there going through the same thing, stick your thumb in your mouth, hold your teddy close and wait! Your friend, isn't ditching you, it's not like a cheating boyfriend, she is a friend; and Lucinda? Turn off your baby monitor and go back to her when she's sound asleep and content. Besides if you sit listening to the baby monitor long enough, it will drive you mad. P.s. Again I am sorry about my lack of paragraphs, my damn computer! P.P.S. Take a look at http://chemicalschildhoodandcocktails.blogspot.co.uk he is witty and entertaining, and has recently done a reply post to mine! Besides a males opinion can't be that bad eh? Yes I know i'm single, so I don't hear the other half nagging, but hey! Nagging leads to improvement right? ...No? Okay i'll shush now. Happy readings! Chann

No comments:

Post a Comment